Chris is a Residential Conveyancing expert. His work spans all areas including:
- General freehold and leasehold sales and purchases;
- Plot freehold and leasehold sales and purchases;
- Auction sales and purchases;
- Sales and purchases of properties on the Portishead Port Marine and Ashland’s sites;
- Individual and portfolio remortgages;
- Equity release;
- Property transfers pursuant to insolvency, matrimonial breakdown and death;
- Oil pipe line issues in the Portishead area.
Although having a base in Portishead he now provides support to the Residential Conveyancing team across the firm on a part time basis working normally working Mondays to Wednesdays.
Qualifications and Experience
- Law Degree 1979
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 1981
- Has specialised in Residential Conveyancing and Property work since 1980
Supervised by Rebecca Stuart