Examples of Suzanne’s experience and expertise include:
- Estate planning (including complex estates and those with foreign assets).
- Inheritance Tax planning (including business property and agricultural property relief).
- Obtaining UK Grants of Probate for foreign deceased estates involving UK assets.
- Advising on estates involving intestacy, invalid wills and estates and wills in multiple jurisdictions.
- Acting for many corporate and individual trustees, both UK and non-UK resident, preparing trust documentation and advising on their duties and powers as well as the taxation of trusts and distributions.
- Advising on regularising tax affairs in the UK and abroad.
Suzanne says “I enjoy forming client relationships that cross generations, with a focus on protecting family wealth in the long term. I have a friendly and approachable manner and always work hard to make my clients feel at ease.”
Qualifications and Experience
- Law and French Degree 1999
- Qualified as a Chartered Tax advisor in 2003
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2004
- Full member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Supervised by Jenny Pierce