Meet the team
Tel: 01275 850470
What was your first-ever job?
I was a cashier in Safeway… when they had proper tills!
If you weren’t a lawyer, what would you have been?
Probably an engineer back in the old days but now would prefer to have a craft shop.
If you were stranded on a desert island, what two luxury items would you take?
A huge bottle of wine and a supply of books – I am assuming that by luxury you mean useless – if not then a saw and a lighter!
- Will writing
- Financial issues relating to mental incapacity including care home funding
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection applications
- Administration of financial affairs of mentally incapable clients
- Administration of Estates of deceased clients and their family members
- Advise on Inheritance Tax
- Agricultural property relief
Present: Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
Present: Qualified as a FILEX
Present: Member of Rotary Club of Clevedon Yeo
2001: Joined Wards (originally as Tanner Vowles & Cheshire)
2000: Bobbetts Mackan
1996: Lyons Davidson