Partner, Head of Business Services and Commercial Property
Heather is a commercial property specialist and Head of Business Services & Commercial Property. Her areas of expertise include:
- acting for landlords and tenants on commercial leases, as well as for clients with property portfolios in need of ongoing management;
- acting on all aspects of sales and purchases of commercial properties including industrial buildings, retail premises, offices, pubs, restaurants, medical establishments and cafes;
- acting on the property aspects of larger commercial deals, led by the firm’s commercial team; and
- advising on other types of property agreements, for example options, overage agreements, deeds of easement and those relating to the refinancing of properties.
Heather is a member of Clevedon Chamber of Commerce.
Heather says: “Clients tell me that they appreciate my quick reaction on urgent matters as well as the commercial benefit I bring to the transaction.”
Qualifications and Experience
- History degree
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2001
- Has specialised in Commercial Property since 2001