Chartered Legal Executive
Lydia deals with the full range of property related work including:
- Purchase of Property – including repossession, auction, right to buy, shared ownership, new build and investment.
- Sale of Property – including shared ownership, auction, sale by private treaty, sale under Power of Attorney, repossession and investment.
- Mortgages/Re-mortgages – helping clients to either mortgage their property for the first time/to release equity/to transfer ownership with/subject to an existing mortgage.
- Sale and purchases of Part – including buying land for a small developer to build a new property and once the property is complete, dealing with the sale of the plot i.e. transfer of part.
- Selling land with planning permission for a new build
- Sale/purchase of property by auction – including putting together the auction pack for the seller, attending the auction on behalf of a seller to exchange contracts on a successful bid, checking auction packs for clients who wish to bid for a property at auction and dealing with legal paperwork within the usual 21/28 day deadline.
- Transfers of Property for clients following relationship breakdown, death or by agreement.
- Assisting First Time Buyers and explaining the process.
- Voluntary First Registration
Lydia is a members of Sodbury & Yate Business Association.
Lydia said: “I always aim to be friendly, approachable and thorough in my work. I work hard to achieve a good result for the client within the timescale either required by the client or the chain as whole.
Clients say they appreciate my being approachable, whether face-to-face, over the telephone or by email. They also feel supported by my clear explanations of the process and timescale involved”.
Qualifications and Experience
- Chartered Legal Executive 2007
- Has specialised in Residential Conveyancing and Property work since 1996
Supervised by Rebecca Stuart