Partner, Head of Conveyancing
Rebecca is office manager for the firm’s Clevedon office. She is a specialist in residential property and equine law, in particular:
- Residential property – freehold & leasehold sale and purchase; creation of lease schemes for newly converted flats; adverse possession and other complicated Land Registry Applications; equity release; remortgages; and transfer of equity.
- Equine Law – loan/lease agreement; sale agreements; share agreements; DIY/full & part livery agreements; grazing agreements and disputes arising from the sale/purchase of a horse/pony.
Rebecca says: “Clients tell me that they appreciate my matter-of-fact, approachable style. I take the time to listen and to understand what people want to achieve, so that I can tailor my work and advice to help them best.”
Qualifications and Experience
- Law degree 2000
- Post Graduate Legal Practice 2002
- Qualified as a Solicitor 2004
- Has specialised in Residential Conveyancing and Property work since 2001 and Equine Law since 2006