Make a Will and support Bristol’s hospitals
Having a Will, and regularly updating it, brings peace of mind - knowing that you have been clear about exactly what you want to happen to your estate after you die to ensure it's inherited by the people you want to benefit.
That's why Wards Solicitors is happy to support the Above & Beyond Write Your Will fortnight from September 10 to 23 in aid of Bristol's city centre hospitals, helping to provide and improve equipment and facilities to ensure the best care and treatment.
How it works
- Wards Solicitors' Wills and Probate lawyers, across all 11 offices, give up their time free of charge to draft or update a standard Will for you free of charge;
- You will not be charged for this, instead you are invited to make a donation to Above & Beyond of between £150 and £200.
Wards Solicitors' Partner, Jenny Pierce, Head of the Wills Probate and Mental Capacity team, says: "Above & Beyond's Make a Will fortnight is a fantastic way to not only encourage people to make a Will, something which we believe is very important, but also to help our city centre hospitals."
In fact, earlier this summer, Wards Solicitors matched £7,000 of public donations to the charity's Big Bristol Give campaign to mark the 70th birthday of the NHS taking the total raised to more than £14,000.
What to do
- To make your appointment between September 10 and 23, contact any of our Wards Solicitors' local offices making sure you mention Above and Beyond's Write Your Will fortnight when you call;
- Before you do this, you need to fill in the charity's Will Planner form following the link on Above & Beyond's website then take it with you to your appointment;
- At the end of the appointment, you can fill in the donation form and leave it with the Wards Solicitor lawyer you met with. They will then forward it to Above & Beyond.