Newsletters from Wards Solicitors – one more way to stay up to date
Our latest newsletter, InBrief, brings together a selection of the constantly updated and topical articles always available on our website to keep you in the know when it comes to legal issues and how they might affect you.
Issue 16 looks at why good advice is crucial when it comes to buying a property and living together, from a number of different points of view, and includes features covering:
- The new schemes on offer to help get you on the property ladder
- Why it's vital to check the freehold when it comes to buying a new build
- How to make sure you protect your legal position if cohabiting
- What to do if a marriage split involves a business as well as a home
- Why talking a problem through with your neighbour can save you a fortune
- All the latest information on the Government's proposed probate fee rises
In addition, our In Your Local Community newsletter, focuses on some of our fundraising efforts in the local areas we work in. Everything from dodgeball tournaments for the Great Wester Air Ambulance to bike rides, races and fancy dress rowing for our charity of the year, BRACE, and much more.
You can download InBrief and In Your Local Community by following the links below.