Claire is a residential conveyancing specialist, dealing with the full range of property related work including:
- Sales, purchases and remortgages of both freehold and leashold property.
- Acting for first time buyers, investors and buyers at auction
- Acting for families moving up the property ladder.
- Transfers of Property following relationship breakdown, by agreement or following a death.
- Voluntary First Registrations and Unregistered Land.
- Enquiries regarding the contents of your deeds; i.e. development restrictions, boundary queries etc.
- Advising on covenants and restrictions in property deeds.
Claire says: “Clients tell me that they appreciate my approachability and being able to talk to me when they phone”.
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive (CILEX) in 2006
- Has specialised in Residential Conveyancing and Property work since 2005
Supervised by Rebecca Stuart