Luke specialises in Residential Conveyancing and is based in the firm’s Nailsea office. He deals with all areas of residential property including:
- Freehold and leasehold sales, purchases, transfers and remortgages.
- Property transfers following matrimonial breakdown or death.
- Acting for developers in freehold and leasehold plot sales.
- Leasehold development schemes.
- Equity release.
- Lease extensions.
- Auction work.
- First registrations of unregistered land.
Luke is a member of the Nailsea Chamber of Commerce.
Luke says: “Conveyancing is a complex area of law, it is important to use a solicitor who understands the transaction and is able to deal with any problems which may arise. We have solicitors with a wide range of legal experience. Our conveyancing solicitors are highly qualified and are also able to utilize the expertise of their colleagues should the need arise during your transaction.
Qualifications and Experience
- Law degree in 2009
- Solicitor 2012
- Has specialised in Residential Conveyancing and Property work since 2012
Supervised by Susan Ellis