Mandy deals with all aspects of family law – divorce, financial matters, children, co-habitation and domestic abuse.
Mandy said: “I try to get to know my clients and understand their situation so I can help them make informed choices to fulfil their objectives. Particularly as more situations involve complex financial matters and business-related arrangements it requires a balance between understanding and pragmatic, practical advice. I try to take the emotion and personal feelings out of the process and explain implications to actions that may not seem immediately obvious”.
Qualifications and Experience
- Combined Sciences – Politics and Law 1985
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 1989
- Member of Resolution and a Resolution Accredited Specialist, specialising in Domestic Abuse and Private Children Law
- Qualified Collaborative Lawyer
- Has specialised in Family Law cases since 1989
Supervised by Alison Bradley