Clare deals with the full range of Wills, probate and estate administration work including:
- Will drafting and estate planning, including preparing Wills with discretionary trusts for minor or disabled children, estate planning for business owners to ensure assets pass to intended beneficiaries.
- Administration of estates, in particular administration of taxable and non-taxable estates including transfer of nil rate band, intestate estates, and locating beneficiaries and missing assets.
- Lasting Power of Attorney, obtaining proof of capacity. Clare approaches all such matters with tact, efficiency and understanding.
Clare said: “The work I do is a specialist area of law. If a solicitor is not used it can, and often does, lead to delay, additional cost and legal disputes. Getting things right from the outset by using a properly qualified Solicitor is incredibly important, right from preparing a proper Will and discussing estate planning with a solicitor right through to finalising an estate correctly.”
Qualifications and Experience
- Philosophy degree 2006
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2012
- Full accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE)
- Has specialised in Wills, Probate and Mental Capacity since 2012
- Full member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) since 2020.
Supervised by Jenny Pierce