Sylvie deals with all aspects of family law from divorce, financial matters through to children disputes, domestic violence cases and unmarried couples’ separation.
Examples of her work include:
- Divorce and financial matters: assisting parties to a divorce in preparing the court documentation and negotiating a financial settlement
- Disputes relating to children following relationship breakdown: assisting parents and grandparents in relation to residence and contact order applications
- Domestic violence: obtaining non-molestation orders for victims of abuse
- Pre-nups, separation agreements, change of name deeds
Sylvie says: “Clients tell me they find me easy to talk to which, in the circumstances, makes them feel reassured that they are being supported and expertly advised”.
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive (CILEX) in 2003
- Resolution accredited Family Law Specialist with particular specialism in Private Children Law and Financial Remedy.
- Has specialised in Family Law cases since 2003
Supervised by Alison Bradley